Re: Icons in the System Tray

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:53:16 -0700

If you are using Windows XP, you may want to check your taskbar configuration.
There's an item that says something like, hied inactive icons, or icons of
inactive programs in the notifications area or system tray.  If this is
checked, you won't be able to read some items that are not currently being
used.  Uncheck this and you'll be able to read everything listed in your system
tray.
Lois Goodine.