Re: IE keeping passwords

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 09:04:07 -0500

Have you demonstrated this to FS yet so that this issue can be escalated?  So
many of us seem to have these little IE7 quirks with JAWS and I have a few that
I need to report myself.

Cher

>>> "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 6/2/2007 1:30 PM >>>
When I order from
www.dominos.com
I have a similar thing going on with IE 7 and JAWS 7.1.2500.  I can fill in
all the combo boxes just fine while in forms mode and just tab from box to
box; but, when I come back out of forms mode, some of the boxes look as if I
hadn't changed their selections.  Now, when I go back in to forms mode, I
can see all my changes just fine.  This also happens with the payment page.
When I select "credit card" using the payment method combo box there, I can
see while I'm in forms mode that I selected "credit card; but, when I come
out of forms mode, the box still shows its default choice which is "cash".
This is really weird because the web site accepts my choice of "credit card"
and brings me to the page where I actually enter the data.  Anybody else
have this weird behavior?  I think it's got to do with the way in which Jaws
is interpreting the data from and to IE 7 and therefore, it's a Jaws issue
not an IE one.

    Thoughts?

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,