RE: I use zoomtext is that ok

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:52:34 -0700

the following information was pulled from
http://www.gwmicro.com/support/index.php?sub=lists
so if this data is out of date or anything blame them not me.
I am aware this is off topic but should solve the gentlemen's problem
and prevent off topic posts about zomtext.
Zoom text - General discussion list for ZoomText.

Send a blank message to: -
 <mailto:zoomtext-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> zoomtext-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
hope this helps.