I know this isn't a JAWS question but...

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 07:59:56 -0700

This isn't a JAWS question, but it sure would make it easier to navigate
webpages... does anyone know why whenever I click on certain links, i.e. to
reply to an e-mail on the web, or even, simply on the Freedom Scientific page,
to go to the link that says "JAWS downloads" on the Surfs up page. these links
don't look any different to me, but they're accompanied by a click, and I've
seen it before... it means that you won't be moved to that page. I've turned
off pop-up blocker, and I tried to do the security options suggested by FS on
the Surfs up page (by turning my virtual cursor off, and routing JAWS to PC on
the link... that was the only way I could access it) but nothing seemed to work
and it's really frustrating me. I was hoping someone might know the answer and
could e-mail me off list.