Re: I have a question abought the talks software

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:05:10 -0500

Man, I can't believe you guys!
This is *supposed* to be the JAWS list, and you guys are talking about talks for cell phones?Where is James when you need him...

At 11:53 AM 3/13/2007, you wrote:
I believe that the phone needs to have the capability of holding a
secure digital card ( I am not sure though).

On 3/13/07, Roger Bachelder <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Chris,

Looks like great software. Thanks for the quick response.
Take care,

Roger Bachelder