Re: I Apprecaite This List

  • From: Evelyn Weckerly <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:52:23 -0400

Hi, Bruce,

That is not fair. Why should one of their employees be reading this list? FS does not care about it full time and does not run their own. I think GW Micro knows they have better things to do--product development, tech support, and helping people on their own list. I would think that from their point of view, taking up someone' time with a Jaws list would be indeed nonproductive.

Evelyn

At 05:40 PM 6/26/05, you wrote:
Despite this list's problems with poor to nonexistent moderatorship, one thing I'm very grateful about is that we don't spend all of our time making cute little messages about the competition. Much as I'm starting to like GW Micro as a company, their utter lack of outward effort to stop these jabs lowers my respect for them considerably. I'm glad that, for all this list's problems, we don't resort to that.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews