How to transfer Jaws 10 ITunes scripts to Jaws9?

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PortablePplayer List" <portable-player@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:27:01 -0500

Hi guys: is there a way I can make ITunes nine work with jaws nine? How or
what scripts files would I need to transfer from jaws ten to Jaws nine so
that I can work with ITunes with both versions of Jaws? Since I have both,
jaws 9 and 10, sometimes I switch versions, thus would like to be able to
also use ITunes with Jaws nine as I do with Jaws ten, thus my question.
Gerardo

Alternative archives located at: