Re: How to make sence of this site.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:04:32 -0400

Yes the site map page is generally accessible.  If you can figure out where
it is, smile.
In this case, I looked at the source of the webpage (view menu, source).
I found sitemap.html
So I then put that on the end of the main site address, making it
http://www.vicjazzarchive.org.au/sitemap.html.
It's not always so easy to figure out the link to the site map though.
One thing you can do is just google it.  Something like:
+"victorian jazz" +'site map"
I tried it and that would have gotten us there too.
Debbie