[JFW] How to get Jaws to start quickly

  • From: "Anthony Hodgetts" <hodgeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:05:49 -0600

Hey I just got this computer back and wonder why it takes so long for Jaws to
start when I turn on the computer it's like defraging is going on before Jaws
can be allowed to start, not sure if this is it or not, using Jaws 5.0 only
cause I got it loaded here thinking it was something to do with my Jaws.  Any
help you can email me directly or send to the entire list.
Anthony