How to add the unread tag to emails on WLM 2011?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:36:43 -0400

The subject says it all. How can I add the unread tag on emails on windows live
mail 2011? I just upgraded and I don’t know squat about this program. In fact,
I upgraded because a person who works at microsoft said that since 2009 was
compromised (whatever that means) they needed to keep asking people to solve
the capcha. Let us hope that upgrading helps. But back to my original question,
any ideas on how to put that back on? Yadiel J. Sotomayor

E-MAIL: yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx