Re: How can i find an e-book that i want to download?

  • From: "Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:37:42 +1100

I am very well thank you and hope you are, too.  If I want an e-book, I do a
Google search and put ebook or e-book in as a term.  There are number of
sellers of ebooks.  I just had a look at Amazon website, and typed ebooks in
the search space.  It came up with a site http://a9.com/ebooks?src=amz

Best of luck.   Jessie Neagle