Re: How can I arrange icons on the desktop via JAWS

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:36:28 -0700

I think you cannot change the position of the following:

My Computer
My Documents
Network Neighborhood
Recycle Bin

These are system-related shortcuts and will always populate the upper-left
corner of your desktop.

You can elect to not display some of these but not change their order or
relative position.

To hide or show them:

Control Panel
Display
Desktop Page
Customize Desktop Button

Then check or uncheck My Computer, My Documents, or Network Neighborhood to
show or hide them.

Dave