Re: How Well Does Internet Explorer 8 work with JAWS?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:24:11 -0400

Using JAWS 10, I am experiencing no problems with IE8. When you first download
it, you are prompted to make a number of choices relating to the new features.
After that, I find IE8 behaves much like its predecessors.

I don't know if earlier versions of JAWS will work with IE8. And of course,
every computer has a different impact on JAWS's performance.