Re: Hot key for jaws 6?

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 06:30:10 +0200

Hi Andy,

Find in your Jaws 6.0 folder the jfw.exe file.
press the right click app and arrow to send to enter and choose shortcut to
desktop and enter.
go to your desktop and you find shortcut to jfw.exe. rename it as you wish
and then create by alt enter on it the alt control and the letter you wish
to use for Jaws 6.0. Go to options and make sure that the automatic start is
checked. Then, unload your old Jaws version and try to upload by your new
shortcut the jfw 6.0.
I hope this helps.
If you have more problems, let me know

Moti