Re: Hidden files?

  • From: "Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 00:11:41 +0800

hi,

Following is my personal opinion.

You can make those file hidden but when you need those file it will be a
difficult work.  One way you can do is, set a password to your user name at
windows XP and create another user name for others people but not protected
with any password.  After you have done this, log-in with your user name,
then right click or press alt+enter key at your "my documents" folder on
your desktop, press ctrl+tab to the sharing tab, now tab to "make this
folder private" checkbox, press spacebar to check it.  From now onwards,
anyone that log-in to your computer with the second user name can't view all
the files in your "my documents" folder.  Since this is not JFW related
topic, you can email to me personally if you need further assistant.

hth