Help with ILM authorization, or new dongle

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:08:33 -0700

Hello, well I downloaded the new Jaws release from the web site. I have not
recieved my disc in the mail. I don't know why not though. I was planning on
authorization with my existing dongle, but when looking at the dongle
viewer, it says last release allowed is 5.0. They sent me one dongle which
I've been using. Do I need to pay for another dongle now? What's the purpose
of downloading the program from the internet if you have to have another
authorization cd which would have come packaged with the Jaws program
anyway? Am I missing something? Is my auth number on some web site
somewhere, or do I have to wait for my cd to come in the mail?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com