RE: Help with Braille star 80

  • From: "Ron McEwan" <ron.mcewan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:05:14 -0600

Ok that worked.  but now I have another issue which has popped up.

I have the first four cells seeming to be status one now which I cannot get
rid of.

They are 3 numbers and then the letter P.

I have tried changing the advanced Braille settings to no status cells but
it doesn't stick.

In the Journey,

Ron

  _____