Re: Help Needed, Please, With Jamal Mazrui's JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Ann M. Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:52:23 -0400

Hello,
One way to get script uninstalled is to delete the compiled file or binary with
extension .JSB.
  You can keep source and other files on your PC.
To delete the binary file from word scripts:
open word
open script manager insert +F2, type s for script and enter
You should now be in user scripts for word.
control+o for open
tab to file type and select all and enter
You should have a list view of all script files for word
arrow down to JSB file which is extension for binary file
delete the JSB binary file from script manager
Now you will use the default scripts for word.
If you wish to recompile and recreate the binary file go into word source file
word.jss and save to recompile

tab to file type and type b for inary