Re: Help Menu

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:55:47 -0400

when you press enter on a help link, there are two paynes.  One is the
contents payne you are on and the other is the topic specific payne.  f6
switches between those paynes.  There are actually more efficient ways to
use help.  If you press ctrl+tab, you'll find a search tab and an index tab
that you can use which may save you a lot of time and trouble.

Johnnie Apple Seed