Hello all thumb drive version of JAWS

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:18:52 +0000

Hello all,
If I wish to work with multiple computers in the same household, but only me actually uses JAWS full time, should I consider downloading the thumb drive version of JAWS, install the video intercept (where possible of course), then run my version of JAWS in 40 minute mode and during this time work on the other computers in the same house? Just thinking as it may then save disk space on the other computers. We have a family desktop pC here running XP Home SP3 and it currently has an installed copy of JAWS running in 40 minute mode, but am thinking if the thumb drive version doesn't require anything but the video intercept, then at least 90 or so odd meg of disk space will be saved.
Thanks for any thoughts on this.
From Chris.
--
Chris Hallsworth