Re: Hello Mike, Yes, an Automatic Update!

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:32:55 -0600

yeah thats what i have too. i checked the update site as well i didnt see an
outlook express seven.

Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com

msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx