Hello Mike, E-mailing multiple sound files

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:12:18 -0500

Dear Mike,
I knew that was what you wanted.
I do not know how some one started off in a different direction.

Those instructions are perfect, did you download them from the old JFWLite Web Site, Debbie's old JAWS site?

Well, anytime you think you have an idea how to add two or three files and have them play one after another, send a message to yourself to try it out.
And if it works, please send me a message telling me how you did it.

I wish there was a way, but after many years of sending out Christmas Greetings, and Happy New Year greetings messages with the appropriate music to play, I just could never figure it out.

By the way, if you ever want any .wav or .mid files, you can do a Google search and find thousands or hundred of thousands of them.

I have a few thousand on my computer myself, sort of "collectibles" (Smile).

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>