Re: Graphics Question

  • From: "Ward & Kathy Dudley" <whdudley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:40:44 -0400

MessageTry the WebVisum extension for FireFox 3.0browser.   newsletter. I've
been playing with it and it has some cool features. But the best one is the
captcha solver. All you need to do is hit Control+6 and it solves the captcha.
The code is placed on the clipboard. So, navigate to the captcha edit field and
paste the code in. I've tried it on Digg and Twitter and it works.