RE: Gogole's Gmail

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:42:30 -0700

Oh I'm sorry.  No, Gmail is still in the beta phase and the only way to get
an account is if you are invited by a Gmail user.  They still have many
things to work on, such as adding the ability to save a draft of a message
before sending it, as well as a more intuative way of organizing labels.

--
Grant Hardy
E-mail/MSN: grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>