RE: Getting File Count

  • From: "Edward Marquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:10:59 -0600

Thanks.  My problem was that I needed to have the folder highlighted.  I
was always one level down, in the file list.
Actually, the status line, when one is on a folder, gives the file count
as well as the free disk space -- exactly what I needed!

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 561- 7111