Fw: confliction between windows internet explorer and jaws vidio intersepter

  • From: "Hannah Day" <hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:53:50 +0100

--

Hannah Day

e-mail hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

msn messenger hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype hannahday

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hannah Day" <hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: confliction between windows internet explorer and jaws vidio intersepter

Good evening all

I'm e-mailing to let you know i've found my conclution to my earlier poasting regarding my problems with jaws. I firstly uninstalled and reinstalled jaws. then it seemed to be ok. Then i thought i would try internet explorer to see if it recktified the problem or not. Well it looks like there is a conflicktion cause jaws crashed and reverted how it was before i uninstalled it.So i conclude it's a problem with the jaws intersepter and windows internet explorer. so once again i've had to reinstall again for the seckond time of the day lol!

Has anyone experienced this regards hannah  --