Re: Fw: Help on winanp for jaws 8.0

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:36:50 -0500

Addison

go to

http://www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html

On that page, if you use your tab or arrow keys and move down the page, you will see a direct link to the latest version of Winamp, which you can then download. Note that Winamp will not make cd labels, but it will burn them with music that you have on your hard drive.

I hope this helps you somewhat.