Fw: Extra course material?

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:24:38 -0700

THE SORCERERS APPRENTICE
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Talley
To: Terry Scott
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 9:16 AM
Subject: Extra course material?

Hi Terry, I am now in the process of completing the Iowa  Project Assist
tutorial, in preparation for the MOUS exam in Excel 2002. Can you tell me what
your resources could offer me over and above the Assist tutorial in preparation
for MOUS certification in Excel.I will be checking out your website from time
to time for any updates to your e-mail responce. TTYL Jim
THE SORCERERS APPRENTICE