RE: Free Webhosting With No Adds

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:45:08 -0400

Hi,
Yes, how rude! I'm tired of reading it and seeing it after almost every
message that is posted to this list! I think it's very annoying.

Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon