RE: Form fields in Word

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:19:02 -0400

Hi Chris,

If that's the case, it does not sound like you're in a Windows form
document.  A windows form *only* allows you to move between form
controls (or perhaps the form has been unprotected, so that it's no
longer a form, but just a Word document).

If you want to email it to me I would be glad to look at it and give you
an answer to this point anyway.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange