Flash and Firefox

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:00:34 -0500

Hey everyone.

All right, hopefully I'll be done with the firefox queries soon. The thing is,
although the browser seems pretty nice, some sites just won't work, and I think
this is mostly down to flash. I've got the flash player plugin from adobe..I
believe it's version 10.1. Unfortunately I can't make anything of the install
screen. The jaws cursor doesn't reveal a thing. There might be two buttons, one
that simply says "q", but that's probably bogus. What the h*ll am I supposed to
do with this? I seem to remember IE trying to download a new flash player and
ending up with the same problem, but I guess the older version I had already
installed worked well enough for my Explorer experiences.

Any tips? This is stupid!
 AH yes, and I have XP and JFW 11.

Thanks.