RE: Finding the ennui folder using 6.2

  • From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:05:51 -0500

Okay, I'm currently using Windows 98, so am doing this from memory.
Hopefully somebody will correct me if I make an error.

1.  Go to Windows Explorer by pressing and holding the Right Windows Key,
and tapping the letter e.
2.  Go to the Tools Menu by pressing and holding the Right Alt Key, and
tapping the letter t.
3.  Go to the Options Menu by pressing the letter o.
4.  Press and hold the Right Control Key, and press the Tab Key until you
reach the View Page.
5.  Press the Tab Key until you reach the Tree View.
6.  Down Arrow until you find the check boxes for hidden files.
7.  Make sure options that will hide hidden files are not checked.
8.  Press the Tab Key until you reach the group box with options to select
how a folder is viewed.  You will want to move the arrow up/down until "like
current folder is checked.
9.  Press the Tab Key once, and press the space bar.  You will be prompted
to reset all folders to be viewed like the current folder.  Press the space
bar to say yes.
10.  Press the Tab Key until you reach the Okay Button, and press Enter.

Hope that helps a little.  Good luck.

Katrina