Re: Finding lost messages in outlook express

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:13:01 -0500

Hi,
The fact that one must export to Outlook or Exchange is why I asked further
as I did not see Outlook Express as an option.
My messages per best methods of usingJAWS must be backed up and I wanted to make sure that copy and paste would do the trick.
Many thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>