Finding and entering the captcha in facebook

  • From: <yesitscal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:04:51 +0000

I've been looking through the archives to see if this question has already been
answered and, although I can find things that are closely related, I can't find
anything about the particular problem I'm having in facebook.

I'm using JAWS 9, but have tweaked a lot of the settings in my configuration
manager to turn off list and table announcements, graphics announcements, etc.,
so don't know if this may have some effect on what's going on.

When I'm in facebook and trying to send a message to someone I can actually
write the message and see the send button, but I can't find anything on the
page about the security captcha.  When I'm on other pages that require solving
a captcha I can usually find it, but sometimes I can't find the edit field in
which to paste the answer once I get it back from webvisum.  Are their certain
settings in JAWS that have to be just right so that I can get the captcha
notice and an edit field in which to paste the code?  Hope someone can help.
Alternative archives located at: