Re: Finally got Jaws 12!

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:28:51 +0000

Hi Daniel.
Welcome to JAWS 12!
As you have two keys remaining out of the three, it would be possible to authorize your laptop using the same authorization number that you have purchased. Since the laptop in question does not have internet access, you can activate using www.fsactivate.com and following the instructions in the "request an activation license code for your Freedom Scientific Product" form.
Good luck.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 12/11/2010 18:13, Daniel McGee wrote:
Dear Jaws members, Daniel hear. This is just a notify email to let you
all know that I have finally gotten Jaws 12 not the demo, the full
version! That's to say a registered/autarised/licence copy at last and I
am finally glad to enjoy the benefits of Jaws with out having to
re-start it every 40 mins. God that drove me crazy! LOL I have a
question though. That I hope someone can answer.
Basicly I have installed it on my desktop computer and I was wondering
is it possable to get it installed onto my Laptop at all? I have
installed it onto my laptop but the problem is I don't know how to
autorise it so it knows that it is a full licence on the laptop. Is this
possable to do with my version of Jaws? Note that my laptop doesn't have
internet access so I was wondering is there another way that I can
achieve this?
Many Thanks and look forward to hearing your answers and congrassulations!
Daniel
Alternative archives located at: