Fast-forward in Real10

  • From: "Christopher Bartlett" <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:53:38 -0700

Hi there.  I havetried to use the fast-forward (ctrl + right arrow)
command several times and while Jaws says "fast forward" there is no
effect on the clip.  I've been trying this with archived games to get
through the commercials, but no dice.  Is there anything I need to do to
make this work?

    Christopher Bartlett