FW: jfw Digest V8 #147

  • From: "Raewyn Whisker" <Raewyn.Whisker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:01:34 +1300

Thank you for your comments Richard.

We do appreciate them, and do let me know, and maybe the list, how your
evaluations go.

Regards Raewyn Whisker
Account Manager
Accomplish Limited

Phone:       +64 9 571 4560  X 715
Email:       raewyn.whisker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:     www.accomplishglobal.com
Skype:       cashmanager.sales

------------------------------

From: "Richard B. McDonald" <richardbmcdonald@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Is There an Accessible Accounting or Bookkeeping Program?
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 08:34:06 -0800

Hi!

I am presently evaluating CM.  So, putting aside for now any technical
remarks, let me just say how much I appreciate the mere "possibility" - at
long last - of an accessible program.  what on Earth have the blind done
until now to watch their own money? :(  Also, you and your Company's
professionalism is so very refreshing and uncommon; especially these days.
It is to be commended.

Thank you!

From: "Richard B. McDonald" <richardbmcdonald@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:51:25 -0800

Hhhmmm . . ..  I have not heard of it.  Who makes it?

Thanks,
Rich

Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com

From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: What are the differences between office 2007 compard to 2010
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:09:05 +0000

dear list members, my subject says it all. I currently use office 2007 with
Jaws 12 and without the new virtual ribbon in this version I would possably not
use it at all. But I was just simply wondering are there any difference between
the two versions accessibility wise with jaws and does one have any perticular
good features that one likes over the other?
I look forward to hearing your answers and thoughts.
Regards
Daniel

------------------------------

From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:02:33 -0800

Daniel,
As far as I know (and others will be certain to correct me as appropriate) The
major difference is that Office 2010 has Ribbons throughout the entire suite of
programs, including Outlook and  Access.

As far as JAWS is concerned, I have heard that users of JAWS 12 seem to have no
more issues with Office 2010 than they did with Office 2007. However again I
will now step aside and let the masses speak.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.
  dear list members, my subject says it all. I currently use office 2007 with
Jaws 12 and without the new virtual ribbon in this version I would possably not
use it at all. But I was just simply wondering are there any difference between
the two versions accessibility wise with jaws and does one have any perticular
good features that one likes over the other?
  I look forward to hearing your answers and thoughts.
  Regards
  Daniel

End of jfw Digest V8 #147

Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com