Re: FS Reader Demo

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:16:33 -0600

So, List- What to do?  If you installed JFW6 from the FS site before
your CD arrived, can you now get the files to show up in FS reader?
Must you accomplish this by modifying your installation and selecting
advanced?  I did it the "copy from CD" way described on this list
several weeks ago, but, as you have said, the Basic Training does not
show up in the FS treeview with this method.
Cher
>>> florlync@xxxxxx 3/28/2005 8:06:28 AM >>>

The Guided Install of JAWS (probably the better option) will give you
the option of installing the FS Reader files/training materials  or
not.
They are an extra 200 Mb.  When that is done (for JAWS6.0), you can
access them via the FS Reader - on the desktop if you want.  They will
be in the form of books and topics in the Tree View when the FS reader
is opened.  So, while the FS Reader Demo itself is installed,
installing
the training files is optional.