Excel tips please

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:26:49 -0000

Hi,

I always find it difficult when reading Excel sheets to really get a concept
in my head of what's there and how everything relates to everything else.
It's usually ok with stuff I've written myself but I find it difficult
reading stuff others have written.

I know about getting JAWS to read column/row titles, and bringing up a list
of what's in the current column/row.

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem of conceptualising what's
what in spreadsheets, and any other tips of things I could do with JAWS to
make it easier?

Catherine