Excel keyboard commands

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <adresner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:08:05 -0600

Hello,

A few days ago, one of my colleagues learned via a google alert that the Excel
keyboard commands reference card I wrote had been posted to this list. I very
much appreciate the comments of Dave Durber and Adrian spratt on this topic.
They are absolutely right. National braille Press loses money on every
reference card we sell, due to the high cost of producing braille. We subsidize
the cost so that we can sell such publications at a reasonable price because we
think it's important that everyone who needs them can have access. So please
don't send such materials to friends or post them to mailing lists.

If there is any way to remove the reference card from the list archives, i and
everyone else at National braille Press would really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Anna Dresner
Publishing Associate
National Braille Press