Emailing: keyfinderPackage

  • From: "Linda Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:19:16 -0500

Hi,

I am sending this at great risk of being kicked off the list but I think
it's so important, it's worth it.  It is a program that will retrieve all
windows and office product cd keys.  So I just have the link here but I can
tell you it is great with jaws.  Enjoy.

Linda Parent

Shortcut to: http://www.product-key.com//keyfinderPackage.htm

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.