Re: Email accessibility

  • From: Claire Ryan <claire.ryan24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:30:31 +0000

Hi Gary,

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think this is how my web-based Gmail
works. I've it set up so that messages in my Trash folder are
automatically deleted completely after they've been in that folder for
30 days. I dont' know how I set this up, but I find it useful when I
get a lot of email traffic, it means I don't have to empty or go near
the Trash unless I really want to manualy delete things. Also, if a
message lies in Trash for roughly a month, it gives a safety net. I
might delete a certain message and a few days later realise I need it
again. It will still be there.

Also, agreed, the basic html version is very easy to use with JAWS
once you get into it.

Regards,
Claire.