EchoLink and JFW?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:25:07 -0700

Hello to the Ham Radio operators on the list
Yes this is a JFW question and it is about EchoLink use.
I have a Ham radio friend in Germany using JFW 5.1 and he is having problems
reading the pull down menus such as the File or Station pull down menus in
EchoLink, in fact he can not read any of the pull down menus in EchoLink?
Have any of you had this problem and if so what did you do to cure it?
Dick AB7HW
I am using JFW 5.00.844 with Windows XP.