Re: EXCEL & Portable Title Reading

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:51:03 -0400

Hi,
I have a family member who insists on sending information which requires the use of Microsoft photo editor.

When I  open the attachment, all JAWS says is   "ready".

I try clicking on the document and nothing opens nor is anything read by JAWS no matter what I do.

Couldd this information be copied into Word? and resent so JAWS couldread it?

The extension is  .jpeg.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>