EBook reader

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:07:39 -0500

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase some ebooks, and it says that i need to authorize the
digital editions in adobe reader. When I open adobe reader 9 and try going
through the digital editions authorization in the file menu, my computer
freezes and everything just stops working. Is this a jaws issue? Does anyone
have any suggestions? Also, I downloaded Microsoft Reader, since some ebooks
are available in that format, but it appears that ms reader is not accessible
with jaws. Is this correct? I'm using Jaws 10.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116