Re: EBay

  • From: "rafrost" <robini71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:56:02 -0400

Jaws seems to work just fine throughout the payment process both in fire fox
and internet explorer though some buttons need to be activated using the left
mouse button in jaws cursor mode.  While this might cause the use of a few more
keystrokes the process is still quite manageable and accessible in my opinion.
I hope this helps.
Robin