EBackup Frustrations...

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:28:47 -0400

I haven't been able to get EBackup to work correctly.  I've backed up
Outlook Express and My Favorites, several times, and put them on my laptop.
But, each time I do, I cannot send a message from Outlook Express.  I have
no idea what the problem is.

Can anyone suggest another program which will do the same thing as EBackup,
or another way to get my information from one computer to the other, so OE
will work correctly?

Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln