Drivers for the brailliant braille display

  • From: "Travis S. Moses" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:07:56 -0600

Hello
I was wondering if anyone knew if there were going to be drivers for JFW
written for the Brailliant braille display. I have contacted humanware and
they basically told me that it was freedoms responsibility to have these
drivers written. I realize that FS wants you to use their display but they
have support for most of the other common displays. If this is not the
appropriate forum for this question please let me know what is.
Thanks
Travis Moses