Re: Did you get my "Unsubscribe" message?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:04:15 -0600

Hi Mac
Take note of the unsubscription address. it is not the same as the address
unsubscribe does not work.
The unsubscription address is:

jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word unsubscribe in the subject line

note the dash between jfw and request in the address.  Send a message to
that address and you will receive a confirmation asking you if you want to
unsubscribe.  Reply to that, leaving the original message before yours, and
you will be unsubscribed.