Re: Dictionary Manager Sounds

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:22:15 -0700

I don't use that feature, but all of the sounds are wav files so I assume that
anything you wanted to use should also be a wav file.

Dave

Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to
change a lightbulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its
conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of
incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media.
There is no shortage of filament. That light bulb has served
honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect.
Why do you hate freedom?